Outfit ideas women – What to wear is a question that we generally ask ourselves every time there is a special occasion. But if what to wear on rakshabandhan is a question that is troubling you, we have a simple solution. Go through our guide of what to wear on Rakshabandhan and you will have so many options to choose from.
“Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.”
They’ve troubled you, called you ugly even when you looked pretty, mocked you in front of friends, made their mistakes look like yours and been over protective every time a guy hit on you!
Brothers are best friends from an entirely different world – partners in crime, confidant during tough times and your worst critic just to keep you grounded when you fly too high. World would be so incomplete without brothers!
Raksha Bandhan, a festival that celebrates the special bond between brothers and sisters, is around the corner. In fact last quarter would see many festivals.
It’s time to celebrate and nurture the special relationship that we share with them but with style. Confused about what to wear? Let us help you out. We have put together six different looks for you based on different fashion personalities. Pick one that suits you best.
- Elegant: Showcase your sartorial elegance in this cream coloured churidaar kurta set. Pair it up with cream coloured mojaris and a cuff bracelet to look stunning.
2. Rebel: Bring out your funky side with this heavily washed and distressed jeans. Team it up with a ethnic top to amp up your style.
3. Classic: Always polished and neat, take your classic style up a notch with this crop top and trouser combo. Complete the look with this regal and feminine choker necklace.
Few more options
4. Minimalist: Are you a fan of minimalist aesthetics? Showcase your effortless and minimal style in this woven fit and flare dress. Add a stylish cuff bracelet and a pair of strappy flats to complete the ensemble.
Another amazing option
5. Formal: Want an outfit that’s comfortably casual yet totally stylish? Team this muslim silk wrap kurta with ethnic loops
6. Ethnic Look: Look effortlessly stylish in this peach gota embroidered kurta set
Are you looking for anything specific? Our expert curators will help you find it! Write to us at email@example.com.
Checkout few other outfit ideas women that we are absolutely in love with
Also Read, Checkout 100+ Thoughtful Rakhi Gift Ideas