If you’re not the kind of person who cares to follow seasonal trends and instead strives for some sort of continuity from year to year, you might gravitate toward a simple, classic wardrobe.
Classic style conjures up visions of timeless wardrobe staples — the crisp white button-down, a wide-legged trouser, camel coats, skinny jeans, leather mid-calf boots, and ballet flats — and the kind of styling approach that’s polished and never fussy.
These classic pieces are the basic building blocks of a well-rounded closet. They’ll carry you through work weeks, dinners with significant other’s parents, networking rendezvous, and so much more. Without further ado, let’s jump right in!
A Little Black Dress
2. Basic Cardigans
3. A classic White Button-down Shirt
4. A chic pair of Ballet Flats
5. A Long Trench Coat
6. Brown, Tan, or Camel coloured Knee-High Boots
7. A pair of dark wash Boot-Cut Jeans
8. A Perfect Black Blazer
9. A Lightweight, Brightly-Coloured Scarf
10. A classic pair of Black Pumps
11. A pair of Khaki Trousers
12. Simple V-Neck Shirts
14. A Comfy pair of Skinny Jeans
15. A Classic Dress
Can you think of any basic fundamental pieces that we left out? Let us know in the comments below.