Gone are the days when sisters were happy with any paltry sum they received on Rakshabandhan from their brothers. Today, sisters expect unique gifts and brothers don’t mind showering their sisters with gifts on this occasion. Even brothers want to make this 'once in a year' occasion most special for their sisters. If you are scouting for that perfect gift for your sister, we've done our bit.
This will truly make her happy and smile all the year round.
Unique rakhi gifts for your dear sister
1. As a brother, you are always concerned about your sisters safety. It's about time you gift her products that will make her feel safe and give you some peace of mind too. Mace safety products - pepper spray and safety alarm are an ideal gift for any sister. Additionally MACE as a brand has been around for 30 years and can be trusted with quality of products.
3. Sisters are precious and unique and so is this gift. This unique combo of rose color wallet and pen will certainly be a memorable gift for your sister who is aspiring to achieve her dreams.
4. If your sister is a fond of creativity, then gift her something from Chumbak
5. Wonderboom is an ultimate gift for your sister if she is a music lover. Trendy and worryproof, it is a perfect device cum a fashion accessory. It is also the perfect companion for showers, pools, beaches, muddy fields and rainy days. If it gets dirty, it can just be rinsed off. Wonderboom Freestyle is also drop-proof from up to five feet.
6. Rocking Glasses that feature a curved bottom allows it to rock without tipping over and is truly unique. This gift secretly says, "keep rocking sister"
7. This chic all purpose designer organizer is yet another option if you truly care and want her life to be super organized.
8. Khadi Natural Herbal Gift Set
9. Jewelry - While this may sound like a cliche option but this very exclusive piece is what fell in love with while trying to find something for your dear sister. It's a great investment!
Sisters, don't shy away from forwarding this article to your brother.
Let's celebrate the festival of Rakshandhan in style.