A good footwear does not only make you comfortable but also confident. Be it for special occasions, sports and exercises, or regular outings such as taking a walk in the neighbourhood, it is important that you have the right kind of footwear gracing your feet. Beyond looking good and dapper, your footwear is a protective piece of covering that is part of your daily dressing and as such should be of good quality. Adidas has been around for so many decades yet they remain relevant, more so now that online stores are widely popular for easy accessibility and quick shopping.
Founded by Adolf ‘Adi' Dassler who later partnered with his brother Rudolf Dassler, the Adidas brand has always been known for top-notch quality range of sport-inspiring and high performance products, such as Adidas shoes, Adidas clothing and Adidas accessories. The German multi-sportswear and apparel brand has been in the Indian market as since the 1990s and it is trusted footwear and apparel brand in the country. So it’s no surprise that about 80 percent of Adidas products in India are locally made.
What We Love About The Adidas Brand
We have established that the brand is reliable for their quality and valuable merchandises. It doesn’t hurt that the company enjoys worldwide presence and recognition, but there is more to our love for Adidas beyond their great products and popularity.
- Industry years: when a company remains as consistent as Adidas has been, people tend to become dependent on them, especially if they provide quality products or services. Adidas, although not the oldest footwear, apparel, accessories and equipment company, however has something going on well for them – they’ve been around for so long that it only makes sense for people to think of the name Adidas in the same sentence as ‘good footwear, quality apparel, sporting goods and more.
- Financial strength: the lifespan of a company depends on their ability to withstand and thrive during economic changes and come out triumph in the face of competitions. Adidas has stood the test of time and this is one reason many people; wholesalers, retailers and final consumers believe that the company will deliver the best every time. In India especially, the company experiences huge turnover and has over 500 stores nationwide, including several online Adidas stores affiliated with the brand. Meaning, the brand is thriving here.
- Availability: this is another thing we admire about the company. They strive to make availability of their authentic products even in various parts of the world. Technological advancement and internet evolution has been another way the company is bridging marketing and availability gaps. As such, many people get to own the Adidas brand, including Indians.
- Innovations for all kinds of people: Adidas understands the rule of appealing to human needs, be it in sports or everyday fitness, and living. As such, they come up with innovations that makes doing sports easier, as well as helping an act as simple as jogging much more comfortable. They have a very wide range of products for different uses, and these special considerations make life easier. A good example of Adidas thoughtfulness is their original idea of holding up their first sneakers invention with three stripes. The idea was to make the shoes firmer and comfortable for the wearer. This signalled their identity and became the only logo with basic functionality. Definitely a huge plus for the brand.
- Price: one would normally expect that a top brand like Adidas would place premium price for their premium products. However, Adidas products, including Adidas shoes are surprisingly affordable for the level of quality they are made of. The best part is that when you shop on an Adidas online store, you could benefit from sales prices by using Adidas coupon codes to get the best deals.
This is the Adidas brand for special bespoke casual clothing, footwear and accessories which caters to every age and sex. This brand is known for its wide range of colofulness, character, street credibility, and simple yet production-inducing fashion. Originally its trefoil logo symobolized performance but it can now be associated with lifestyle and fashion.
This particular brand is associated with performance and high intensity activities such as sports and exercise. Lovers of sports worldwide favor this brand because the products under it are specially designed to promote agility, balance, speed and comfort. For the past 7 years Rohit Sharma has been the face of Adidas for India, especially Indian sport, cricket. Adidas obviously love and promote sports. The logo for this brand is a simple but unique three stripes, the first Adidas logo.
As the name implies, the Adidas Neo collection appeals to the new generation that is focused on a fashion style that not only makes them look good but also feel great. Kids, teenagers, youth, young adults and even people in their prime are always on the go, and so, they require clothing and footwear that are comfortable while at the same time chic. The Neo brand, which includes footwear, apparels and accessories, is however teenagers-centered (for youths aged 14-19) and can be worn every day. The Adidas Neo brand has had top celebrities like Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez as brand ambassadors. Its logo is a circle with stripes.
Our Top Adidas Products at Great Prices on Amazon
There are over 100 online stores selling Adidas products but you are most likely to meet most of them on Amazon. Below are some of the top selling unique Adidas footwear, clothes and accessories you can buy at great prices on Amazon.
- Adidas Originals Women’s Court Vantage Sneakers: original price is 6,990 but you can get it a slashed price of 3,613. Closure type is lace up, material type is synthetic, and can be worn for casual occasions.
- Adidas Performance Girls Altarun C1 Sneakers: a girl’s sneakers priced at 5,739. Material type is top grade mesh while closure type is hook and loop/back strap.
- Adidas Men’s Essential VS Pace Shoes: price range is between 3190-3799. Closure type is Lace-up, material is synthetic leather and it has rubber soles for comfortable balance.
- Adidas Men’s Cotton Sweatshirt: this made in India round neck, full-sleeved shirt is made from 60% cotton and 40% polyester. It is priced at 1619 and is great for casual outings.
- Adidas Dynamic Pulse Eau De Toilette for Men: this 100ml bottle of goodness is inspired by high intensity sports/activities. It is designed to give you confidence all day long. Originally priced at 799 but has a 20% discount. Meaning you can buy at 638.
These products have the following qualities in common:
- Top quality material
- Sport, exercise or leisure purposes
- Guaranteed warranty from manufacturer
- High technology
- Innovative designs
Note: follow up on reviews and compare different sellers to avoid buying pirated Adidas products.
1. Are Adidas products manufactured in India?
Some of them are. E.g. the Adidas Men’s Cotton Sweatshirt
2. What Adidas shoes are good for running?
There are hundreds of Adidas shoes you can buy for running purposes. An example is Adidas Men’s Essential VS Pace Shoes.
3. Are Adidas shoes good for standing all day?
Yes, some Adidas shoes are specially made to suit people whose job requires they stand for a long period of time. A good example is Adidas Originals Women’s Court Vantage Sneakers.