Gifts for lazy people is the most extensive gift guide available if you are looking to surprise your lazy friend, girlfriend, boyfriend, sibling, aunt, uncle or even parents.
Bill Gates once said that he would always ‘hire a lazy person to do a difficult job’ at Microsoft ‘because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it’. It may sound contradictory, but it’s a simple truth.
You may have a friend who is the laziest person you know but trust me; he/she must be smart too. Yes, all those lazy people out there, Rejoice!
Today we’ve come up with a few gifts you can give your lazy friend or be lazy and enjoy them for yourselves.
- A Self Stirring Mug: Who needs a spoon when you have a self-stirring mug?
2. A Hand Clap Sensor: Just clap to turn on/off the appliance connected to it.
3. A Self-Watering Planter: This self-watering planter has an outer reservoir shell that can store up to three to four weeks’ worth of water supply.
4. An Expressive Mug: “I’m not lazy. I’m on energy saving mode” mug
5. Mop Slippers: Walking in these slippers means you are cleaning the floor as well!
6. Automatic Spaghetti Twirling Fork: Eating pasta will never be easier than this.
7. Prism Glasses: Allow you to read in bed or watch TV while lying flat on your back.
8. Universal Pillow Remote: A pillow that works as a remote too!
10. The Lazy Girl’s Guide to Being Fit
11. Inflatable Portable Nylon Fabric Air Lazy Sofa
12. Designer Printed Verical Mouse Pad
15. Quick Makeup Eyeshadow Set
16. Lazy Mug
17. Lazy Quote Regular Fit T-shirt
18. Lazy Cushion
19. Folding Camping Reclining Chairs
20. Multifunctional Creative Shape Lazy Snack Bowl
22. Battery Powered Toothbrush
23. Framed Poster
24. Automatic Poker Playing Card Shuffler
28. One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book
29. For too lazy (Bhayankar Aalsi)
30. For the ones too lazy to hold their biscuit
Which one did you like best? Don’t be lazy 😉 Share 30 Gifts for lazy people with your friends if you are lazy and want to give them some ideas.
Do let us know if you have any other gifts for lazy people ideas in the comments section below.
Also Read, Best Eco-Friendly Gifts