Fashion Staples are nothing but wardrobe essentials. While trends keep changing, there are few essentials that you must own.
Do you suffer from the “I have nothing to wear syndrome” too? Every time you open your wardrobe to pick clothes for a particular occasion, do you feel that you don’t have appropriate clothes?
Worry not, you’re not alone. It’s a dilemma almost every woman goes through every day.
Women usually tend to horde clothes in their wardrobe. But alas, most of the outfits are worn only once or twice. After that, they lie untouched in a dark corner in the closet.
Hoppingo is here to save you from making the same mistake twice. We have put together a list of absolute must haves every woman should have:
1. A plain white tee that’s perfect for a casual day out. When layered properly, it can be worn in the evening as well.
2. A pair of well-fitted denims for daily wear. This one is a no-brainer.
3. A simple yet versatile pair of stud earrings to compliment any outfit.
4. A figure-flattering blazer is an absolute must have. It can be styled for both work as well as play.
5. A Perfect pair of well fitted, formal trousers that will make you look like a power woman.
6. A classic leather belt that goes with all your outfits.
7. A LBD that flatters your body for those night outs and is appropriate for any formal occasions as well.
8. A pencil skirt that can be worn to office and is perfect for a night out as well.
9. One statement black heel. Go for one you are comfortable in, be it pumps, stilettos or peep toes.
10. A scarf is the best accessory to glam up an otherwise boring outfit.
11. A perfect summer dress in a bright, vibrant colour.
12. A leather jacket that can take your style quotient up a notch.
13. A chic pair of ballet flat for when you are bored of heels.
14. A red lipstick. You know a woman means business when she puts on read lipstick.
15. A manly watch. Because they look super sexy on a woman’s wrist.
16. Denim shorts for when it’s really hot out there.
17. Canvas sneakers for when you are in the mood for some exercise or have some errands to run.
18. One perfect fitting multi-way bra that you can wear with all kinds of outfits.
19. A crisp white formal shirt.
20. A tote bag to stock up all your amenities.
21. A perfect evening clutch. Go for a box clutch that’s in vogue right now.
22. A stylish kurti for when you are in the mood to try something indo-western.
So, next time you go shopping, make sure you don’t just buy anything and everything that you see but you buy these fashion staples. Stock up on these staples instead.
Also Read, College Fashion Guide