Diwali is the festival of lights, sharing, excitement, partying, and of course dressing to kill and looking your festive best. Women have the exciting ‘extra’ burden of accessorizing to complete every look. And with it being the festive season, our focus on ethnic wear accessories becomes multi-folded.
We all look for the perfect accessories to go with every outfit at every Diwali party, Diwali puja, or celebration at the office. Be it for a complete ethnic look or a blend of vintage and new-age contemporary look. We want it all.
In a world full of Trends, I want to become a classic! Click To Tweet
Outfits with the right accessories define your look. Just one addition can change your look from casual to classy. A woman is blessed to have an entire range of accessories to define herself with. Be it jewelry, bags, bangles and bracelets, hair accessories, shoes, and more.
Festivals are that time of the year when Indian/ethnic clothing is on everyone’s mind. However, when the time comes you might realize that you have overlooked the accessories that go with your outfit. You can create a different look of the same outfit with a slight change in the way you dress it up so that you can confidently wear it over and over again.
We have curated a list of ethnic wear accessories for every mood and occasion that you need to have with you this year. Complete your look and replenish your accessory corner.
- In This Article:
- Accessorizing Tips
- Artificial Jewelry For Women
- Hair Accessories For Women
- Bags/Potlis For Women
- Footwear For Women
We spoke to a few Fashion Stylists to get Tips on accessorizing your look, According to them,
- Do not use too many large accessories with one outfit. Create a balance otherwise, your look will be too loud.
- If you are wearing smaller accessories, then a few can easily be worn with confidence and poise.
- Create a look by matching your accessories.
- A handbag should match your shoes to give you an elegant and complete look.
- You should be clear if you want an eye-catching outfit or bold accessories. You cannot have both.
- Be your own Stylist. It will make you more confident.
Artificial Jewelry For Women
Hair Accessories For Women
Bags/Potlis For Women
Footwear For Women
Find your favorite jewelry, style your hair with these gorgeous hair accessories, carry the beautiful Potli, wear your ethnic footwear and complete your ethnic festive look. And do send us your pictures, we will feature them in this article.
For what to wear this festive season click Here.