Leather Jackets for Women – Most Stylish Women Wear for Cool Weather
Onset of chill means it’s time for cosy knits, warm colours and, of course, a killer jacket to pull your look together. This season it’s all about the leather jacket. Whether you’re wearing real or faux, a leather jacket is the most versatile piece in any cool girl’s trans-seasonal wardrobe.
The edgy piece is the perfect layer on a breezy night or in a chilly office. Addition of a Leather Jackets for Women is essential to any capsule wardrobe when you want to add a little edge or just polish up an everyday look.
Leather jackets come in so many different colours and styles. Leather jacket can be worn with tee, shirt, dress or even a jumpsuit. While there are no hard and fast rules of adorning a leather jacket, but here are few tips that can help you look a million buck. Your winter wardrobe is incomplete without a leather jacket.
Find some styling tips with leather jackets for women –
- Accessory – Excessive jewelry is a big no no with leather jacket. You could carry a leather backpack. Hoop earnings look great too.
- Hairstyle – It is preferable to not leave your hair open with a leather jacket, instead it’s much better to tie a high ponytail.
- Sunglasses – Make sure you wear sunglasses that suit your face cut. Leather jacket paired with sunglasses make you look chic.
- Footwear – While boots look the best with leather jacket, you could also wear jacket with a sneaker and dress.
- Makeup – Keep your overall look clean and go for a deep red or maroon color.
How do you style your leather jackets? Tell us in the comments!