With wedding season in our midst, there's no better time to refresh our outfits for the various wedding festivities ahead. Weddings make for the ultimate gal-pal-bonding events like bridal showers and bachelorette parties.
Whether you're the bride-to-be, the bridesmaid, the sister of the bride, or just a guest, you may be scouring through various bridal blogs on the web for some styling cues.
So we've done the job for you and picked the best ones for you:
- Pretty Pastel Pieces: We love the feminine colour palette – think lavender, mint green, candy pink, saturated coral, and sky blue — and all of the styling possibilities that come with it.
2. Sexy lacy numbers: There’s no hiding our love for lace. When done right, there’s nothing chicer than a lace ensemble.
3. Flirty ruffles: Ruffles add a sense of drama that makes them perfect for an evening look. All you have to do is put them on to feel amazing.
4. Luxe velvet dresses: Velvet is the go-to staple to add the perfect elevating touch to any and all outfits.
5. A flattering Wrap Dress: Whether it's short or long, you are sure to find a wrap dress that's super flattering. If there's one outfit that'll make you feel confident, it's a wrap dress.
Do you have other ideas about what is appropriate to wear to a bridal shower? Let us know in the comments below.
Are you looking for anything specific? Our expert curators will help you find it! Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.