Wrap Top Designs
Indian women have embraced wrap tops as it has a place in their archive of style. With a wide range of wrap tops, the striped wrap top has gained prominence because of its colorful design and stunning look. It is somewhat intriguing to know that despite the high demand for wrap tops among Indian women, some find it a bit difficult to get the perfect way on how wrap around tops are styled.
When one hears the word “wrap top”, a lot of things come to mind. But to break the suspense and stop you from wondering, a wrap top is a top for women which comprises two completed triangular parts, each having a strap. It is closed by extending the two points adequately, tying the straps behind the shirt or at the side. However, this depends on how the length and style of the top.
In the fashion world, a wrap top is simply an open blouse that you wrap around yourself and tie into a knot. The latest printed wrap tops for women are stylishly enticing and amazingly beautiful.
Indian women have embraced wrap tops as it has a place in their archive of style. With a wide range of wrap tops, the striped wrap top has gained prominence because of its colorful design and stunning look. It is somewhat intriguing to know that despite the high demand for wrap tops among Indian women, some find it a bit difficult to get the perfect way on how wrap around tops are styled. Well, you don't have to worry because we are here for you! Here’s a simple way to style your wrap top.
- Place the straps around your waist level or above the waist, or as you wish. Just make it comfortable for yourself.
- Knot the straps off to the side or front of your body. Do it as you please.
- Knot the strap to a particular style e.g. a butterfly style or loose style. If you don’t want the straps to keep dangling, or to hang loosely, continue to wrap them till you are satisfied.
This is the basic way to tie your wrap top. You can also invent your own style. It is allowed!
Some women usually give their wrap tops to laundry men because either they are not completely sure on how to iron it or they simply don’t want to ruin it by themselves. What if the laundry man isn’t available? Here are quick steps to handle it, especially the wrap tie tops.
- The first thing to do is to ensure that the ironing board is flat and smooth enough.
- Ensure that the temperature of the iron is not too hot. You can test it on another cloth, then test the hotness of the cloth on your palm.
- Loose the wrap top and iron the straps first. If it has a collar, do that after ironing the straps.
- Iron the first body part of the top and then do the same for the second part. All these have to be done carefully so as to avoid burning or making it rough again.
- Is a wrap top good for swimming?
No. Please don't. You can wear it to the beach but it’s not for swimming
- Are wrap tops elastic?
Some wrap tops are elastic while some are not. Get the one which suits your taste and style.
- Can wrap tops be used as a crop top?
Yes! It all depends on how you want to tie it.