Thanksgiving Gift Ideas
Thanksgiving is a national holiday to celebrate and give thanks, especially to God. Thanksgiving is celebrated on various dates in the United States, Brazil, Canada, Liberia, etc. Including some of the Caribbean islands. In South India, the festival of thanks is called Pongal ". Pongal is also known as "Thai Pongal". Pongal is a four-day Hindu harvest festival celebrated mostly by the Tamil Nadu people in Tamil Nadu. Thanksgiving is a day to spend time with family and friends but also the time to give, in general. Below are some Thanksgiving gift ideas :
- A bottle of wine- a bottle of wine is sure to set the atmosphere for a Thanksgiving celebration. Drinking wine with friends and families is one of those unforgettable moments which makes the best of memories. There's no going wrong with a bottle of wine.
- Customized notebooks- notebooks can be especially useful in jotting and taking notes. You can get them a custom made notebook to add more value.
- Flower vase- a beautifully decorative flower vase would certainly make a difference in an environment. You can also decide to get a bouquet of flowers along with the flower vase.
- Napkins- a Thanksgiving table won't be entirely complete without table linens. Gifting your loved ones stylish table linens will surely make them happy and add value to the dinner table. This would make a good Thanksgiving gift.
- Cutlery- getting them cutleries might seem a little cliche', but really, having new cutlery never gets old because they are easily misplaced. It will surely be appreciated by the receiver.
- Pie- Baking pie for your friends or family might not seem like much to you but it would mean a lot to them. This sweet tasty dish is loved by many and can come in different flavors. Some of these include; Apple pie, cherry pie, sugar cream pie, pumpkin pie, coconut cream pie, sweet potato pie, peach pie, strawberry pie, etc.
- Giveaway- perhaps you are a company owner or run a business of your own, conducting a giveaway should be the best Thanksgiving gift for clients. Not only can this indirectly promote your company but it also brings you closer to your audience. Besides, what's Thanksgiving without actual giving?
- Ganesha idol- if you are looking to get a Thanksgiving gift online in India, then you should consider ordering a Ganesha idol. A Gift like this given to an Indian family will be received with a heart of gratitude.
- Adornments- An adornment is an ornament used to decorate or adorn or enhance the appearance of a person. Some Examples of Adornments are; jewelry, body art, cosmetics, clothing and accessories, piercings, etc. Gifting this can make a really nice Thanksgiving gift.
- Cookbook- a cookbook is an invaluable tool in the kitchen. This significant book holds vital information on cooking tips and recipes that can transform a normal dish into mouthwatering delicacies. Gifting this will definitely prove useful in the kitchen.
We do hope this Thanksgiving gifts ideas will make Thanksgiving memorable for you and the people you care for.