Collar Shirt Designs
A collar, always at the neck, is a portion of a shirt, jacket, top, or gown, which runs around the neck. Among clothing and fashion professionals, you can tell a collar apart from other necklines such as revers and lapels, by the separate kind of fabric it is made from rather than a folded part of the same piece of fabric gotten from the same shirt fabric.
In the world of clothing and fashion entirely, collars are essential. A collar, always at the neck, is a portion of a shirt, jacket, top, or gown, which runs around the neck. Among clothing and fashion professionals, you can tell a collar apart from other necklines such as revers and lapels, by the separate kind of fabric it is made from rather than a folded part of the same piece of fabric gotten from the same shirt fabric.
A shirt without a collar can be likened to a house without a roof. However, choosing collar shirt designs can be difficult if you’re not aware of the many options available to you. There are various kinds of collar styles brand, mostly that of the men.
- Stand up collar – This is a short unfolded stand-up collar style on a shirt. Shirts that come with stand up collars are fondly called mandarin collar The length along a stand-up collar is straight, and sometimes it has a straight or rounded edge at top of the center front.
- Turn over collar- This collar usually stands around the neck and then folded or rolled over so as to fit. It is fabulous for ties.
- Falling collar- As the name implies, it is a kind of collar that is wide and falls on the shoulder of the wearer’s shirt.
Irrespective of the fact that Indian men like to look traditional, collar shirts are widely used when going for shopping, playing polo and other casual activities. Collar t-shirts are very flexible, elastic, and are worn by both young and old.
The major reasons why collar shirts are highly preferred to others is not far fetched.
- Collar shirts look 100% fashionable with a tie.
- Collar shirts absorb the sweat at your neck and save you the stress of constantly wiping off your neck with your handkerchief.
Collars could be made stiffened, normally with starch. Most recent wash-and-wear shirt collars may be made rigid with interconnection or sometimes include metal or plastic collar stays. The style and shape of collars are also influenced by the shape of the neckline to which they are put together.
Another kind of collar shirt loved by most Indian men is the button-down collar shirt. This is a collared shirt which has a button-down collar. It has a collar with the ends fastened to the shirt with buttons. The buttons are meant to make the collar stand firm and unmoved as the button holds it down.
- CAN COLLAR T-SHIRTS BE USED WITH A TIE?
Well, it isn’t really fashionable to use a collared t-shirt and a tie. It is better to use a regular collar shirt with a tie than a collared t-shirt.
- CAN COLLAR T-SHIRTS BE USED FOR SPORTING ACTIVITIES?
Absolutely! Collar t-shirts are used for polo games, for golf, and most table tennis, football and lawn tennis shirts are actually collar t-shirts.
- MUST COLLAR SHIRTS BE WORN WITH A TIE?
No! You can choose to either wear it with a tie or not.