Adding an icing to your home decor with innovative and unique products doesn’t always have to be a major project and you don’t have to shell out king’s ransom for it. And what good is house if it doesn’t have a peace and love sprinkled around in form of antique things. There are products that’ll add to the charm of your house without breaking your wallet.
1. Explore the joy of festivals and keep your senses strong with this contemporary handcrafted item.
3. An absolutely classic set of terracotta vases with warli art at it best. The lovely combination of black and white with gold as an ornamental covering, making it a must have for art lovers.
Find more terracotta vases here
4. You can use these decanters in clusters to create a dash of colour in any room in your house.
Find more decanters here
5. These hanging planters made by upcycling the doodhwala bhaiya’s measuring cup can be hung on your grill or even indoors on a curtain rod!
Find some very lovely hanging planters here
6. A stylish wine bottle rack for your bar or kitchen.
Find some very creative wine bottle racks here
7. When there is a book in hand, time passes as swiftly as winters in Mumbai. But hey, we have something to add to the irony.
So what flavour are you adding to your house this season?