Marilyn Monroe once said, “Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.” How right she was!
Aside from diamonds, we’re pretty sure shoes are a woman’s best friend. Shoes are one such fashion accessory that no girl can ever get enough of. With seemingly endless options that are available, it’s hard not to amass a collection of shoes in a rainbow of colours,
But, there are certain pairs of shoes that are purely festive material and hence cannot be missed out on in the festive season. So, here is a list of eight pair of shoes that every woman must have in her shoe closet during the festive season.
Mojaris and juttis: Mojaris and juttis are traditional Indian footwear and an absolute must-have in every girl’s wardrobe. They look best when paired with a Patiala suit.
2. Embellished kitten heels: They are stylish, elegant and look extremely sexy when paired wisely. They would look stunning with both Indian as well as western outfits.
3. Neutral pumps: While neutral pumps are extremely modern and contemporary, they also have the ability to even make an Indian outfit look classy and chic.
4. Bling-on heels in gold and silver: Glitter and glam is what these golden and silver heels can add to your look in an instant. These can safely be paired with almost every Indian outfit, be it a saree, a lehenga, or an Anarkali.
5. Embellished wedge heels or platforms: If you are someone who wants to get some height, but worry about comfort too, then wedges and platforms are your pair of must-haves.
6. Flashy slingbacks: Every girl needs a comfortable pair for slingbacks in her collection. If you have a lot of running around to do during the festive season, then this is a must-have for you.
7. Kolhapuris: Kolhapuris are so versatile and classic that you can effortlessly pair them with any outfit, be it Indian or Western.
Just check your shoe closet and make sure you have all these must-haves in your collection.