Your space is often a reflection of your state of mind. And if you're living in a chic, well-decorated space, you're more likely to be successful and happy in other aspects of your life.
Need some inspiration to give your living room a bit of an update? From small tweaks to bigger transformations, here are 10 things every stylista should have in her living room:
1. A Bar Cart: Whatever your drink of choice, a bar cart is the perfect way to elevate your living room.
2. A Beautifully Designed Bookshelf: There's no better way to show off your favourite books and other antiques than a perfectly styled bookshelf.
3. Something in Faux Fur: If you want to make your living room feel luxurious, one of the quickest and most effective ways of doing that is to add some faux fur here and there.
4. Metallic Accents: Metallics are an essential part of “It girl” decor.
5. A Stunning Statement Couch: Statement couches in bright colours and luxurious fabrics are surprisingly versatile.
6. An Exquisitely Styled Coffee Table: Start with a great piece of furniture that you love and add elements that show off your personality.
7. A Great Accent Chair (or Two!): Look for shapes that will stand out.
8. A Framed favourite phrase: Do you have a favourite mantra or phrase that inspires you every day? Get it framed and display it in your living room!
9. A Funky Rug: Graphic designs and neutral colours are a popular choice.
10. A Crystal chandelier: A crystal chandelier is a must in every stylista’s home.
If you want a stylista-approved living room, shop these options.
Are you looking for anything specific? Our expert curators will help you find it! Write to us at email@example.com.